Slip & Fall Accident Lawyers in Indianapolis, IN
Were You Injured By A Slip & Fall Accident?
You’re not clumsy. You were paying attention. You had a slip and fall accident, which could have been caused by a negligent property owner who knew about an issue but didn’t take the time to address it. If you or a family member has been seriously injured in an accident involving a slip and fall on a dangerous surface, Young & Young Law is here to offer expert legal advice and representation in the aftermath of the accident caused by dangerous property conditions.
What is a “Slip & Fall” Injury?
“Slip and Fall” accidents are personal injury cases in which a person is injured on someone else’s property. Another name for slip & fall claims are “Premises Liability” claims. The law of premises liability deals with the responsibility of a property owner to keep buildings and grounds in a reasonably safe condition for all visitors, guests, commercial patrons and passers-by.The specific contours of the duty of care on the owner can vary considerably depending on the facts of the case, the condition of the property, the actual risk to be guarded against, and even the age of the victim.
Injured By A Slip & Fall Accident?
Experienced Slip & Fall Injury Attorneys in Indianapolis
At Young & Young Law, our personal injury lawyers’ experience with the investigation and evaluation of premises liability claims can help you recover the full compensation that you are entitled to – namely, the full amount of your physical and economic losses whenever we find that the negligence of a property owner played an important role in your injury.
We Handle ALL Types of Slip & Fall Injury Claims
A range of situations can cause personal injuries from slip and fall accidents. Our lawyers have seen it all, whether you have been injured in a hotel, restaurant, shopping mall, airport, grocery store, construction site, or nursing home. We represent clients in a wide range of dangerous property situations including:
- Unsound Building / Structural Elements: Falls involving structurally unsound building elements, such as balconies, stairways, porches, handrails, or overhead structures
- Pet Related Attacks: Dog bites and other animal attacks, including those involving exotic pets
- Swimming Pool Accidents: involving slip & falls, diving injuries, drowning, or brain & spinal cord injuries
- Unsafe Surfaces: Falls in unlit hallways on unstable ground, wet floors or on oily surfaces in buildings or paved areas
- Poorly maintained premises: worn carpets, loose extension cords, or debris cluttering the floor at a business
- Cluttered industrial work sites where construction workers are present
- Poor Visibility: Inadequate lighting in a hotel or apartment building
- Freshly mopped or waxed floors at a restaurant or grocery store without a ‘wet floor’ sign.
- Snow & ice related slip & fall accidents due to negligence
- & more!
Have You Sustained an Injury After a Slip and Fall on Another Person’s Property?
Have you or someone you know suffered a slip and fall injury? You may have the right to pursue compensation for expenses such as medical bills and lost wages.
You want to hold the property owner accountable for their inability to provide a hazard-free environment for the benefit of public safety. It is the property owner’s responsibility to maintain their grounds in a way that limits the likelihood of slips, falls, and other accidents, and they’ve failed to do that.
From our vast experience with injury cases in Indiana, you can rest assured that our Indianapolis slip-and-fall injury lawyers will give your case the best chance of a favorable and fair settlement.
What Can You Receive From A Slip & Fall Accident Claim?
The amount you could receive from a Slip & Fall lawsuit is based on a few different factors, including:
- The extent of your injuries
- The defendant’s insurance policy limits
- All past, current, and future accident-related medical bills
- Your pain and suffering
Get The Maximum Compensation For Your Slip & Fall Claim
Hire the Best Slip & Fall Injury Lawyers in Indianapolis Today!
If you were recently injured on someone else’s property, you may have a valid cause of action against a business, government or residential property owner. For a free consultation about our ability to represent your accident claims, contact one of the experienced personal injury lawyers at Young & Young in Indianapolis, IN.