Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers in Indianapolis, IN
Were You Injured By A Slip & Fall Accident?
You’re not clumsy. You were paying attention. You had a slip and fall accident, which could have been caused by a negligent property owner who knew about an issue but didn’t take the time to address it. If you or a family member has been seriously injured in an accident involving a slip and fall on a dangerous surface, Young & Young is here to offer advice and representation in the aftermath of the accident caused by dangerous property conditions.
What is a “Slip & Fall” Injury?
“Slip and Fall” accidents are personal injury cases in which a person is injured on someone else’s property. Another name for slip & fall claims are “Premises Liability” claims. The law of premises liability deals with the responsibility of a property owner to keep buildings and grounds in a reasonably safe condition for all visitors, guests, commercial patrons and passers-by.The specific contours of the duty of care on the owner can vary considerably depending on the facts of the case, the condition of the property, the actual risk to be guarded against, and even the age of the victim.
Experienced Slip and Fall Attorneys in Indianapolis
At Young & Young, our injury lawyers’ experience with the investigation and evaluation of premises liability claims can help you recover the full compensation that you are entitled to – namely, the full amount of your physical and economic losses whenever we find that the negligence of a property owner played an important role in your injury.
We represent clients in a wide range of dangerous property situations including:
- Falls involving structurally unsound building elements, such as balconies, stairways, porches, handrails, or overhead structures
- Violent or sexual assault reflecting negligent security in apartment buildings, condo complexes, commercial or industrial buildings or parking lots
- Dog bites and other animal attacks, including those involving exotic pets
- Swimming pool accidents involving diving injuries, drowning, or brain injury or spinal cord injury
- Falls in unlit hallways, on wet floors or on oily surfaces in buildings or paved areas
Get The Maximum Compensation For Your Slip & Fall Claim
If you were recently injured on someone else’s property, you may have a valid cause of action against a business, government or residential property owner. For a free consultation about our ability to represent your accident claims, contact one of the experienced personal injury lawyers at Young & Young in Indianapolis, IN.