Best Car Accident Attorneys in Indianapolis, IN
Were You Involved In A Recent Vehicle Accident?
Get Expert Car Accident Legal Advice Today!
The potential for a car accident is part of life behind the wheel. Though you might be a safe driver, that doesn’t mean everyone around you is. At Young & Young Law, we understand that fast action can make a significant difference in the ultimate resolution of your claim. Our attorneys and staff move quickly to investigate the auto accident scene, interview witnesses and make sure that the evidence that will support your claim of liability against another driver is preserved.
Top Auto Accident Law Firm in Indiana
Our Auto Accident Law Practice works to:
- To make sure that you receive all the medical care and assistance that you need. Any obstacles to essential tests and treatment will be confronted and overcome.
- To include all elements of your physical injuries, economic losses and intangible damages in your claim, supported by detailed evidence. Through this, we will fight to maximum compensation on your behalf.
- To deliver you and your family the support and advice you need, to help you get through the problems presented by a serious accident.
Involved in A Car Accident?
We Handle All Types of Auto Accident Legal Claims
Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Trucking Accidents, Railroad Accidents & More!
Some of our cases may not only involve the other driver, but multiple defendants. Whether it’s the manufacturer of a defective tire or fuel line system, the county engineering department where poor road design or maintenance played a role, the railroad responsible for maintaining safe grade crossings, or the cocktail lounge that over-served the drunk driver responsible for the crash, we’ve got it covered. In addition, we handle bicycle or pedestrian accident cases, motorcycle accident claims, commercial truck accidents and problems involving uninsured or underinsured motorist claims against the victim’s own insurer.
Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cases
For years, each Indianapolis car accident lawyer at our law office has handled car accident cases involving single vehicles, multiple vehicles, pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcycles, commercial trucks, and more.
The major types of car accident cases we accept include:
- Fatal crashes (wrongful death claims)
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Sideswipe accidents
- Side-impact collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents
- Uber and Lyft crashes
- Taxi accidents
- Rental car crashes
- Night driving crashes
- Vehicles striking pedestrians or bicyclists
- Commercial truck accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Car and pedestrian accidents
Our Indianapolis car accident lawyers are here to help you and your family member file a personal injury lawsuit to recover the just compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free legal consultation.
Call Us: 317-639-5161
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Although some motor vehicle collisions are inevitable, a significant number of them are the result of driver negligence, faulty auto parts, or shortcomings by government entities. The most common causes of negligence in auto accidents include:
- Drunk Driving: Driving while under the influence of alcohol, controlled substances, or prescription drugs is very dangerous to other road users. If someone is injured due to drunk driving, they can seek compensation from the intoxicated driver or from a bar/restaurant that served them the alcohol that led to intoxication.
- Distracted Driving: It is extremely dangerous to divert your eyes or focus away from the road, even for a moment. Drivers who get distracted by activities such as answering phone calls, texting, using GPS, or engaging with passengers in the car can be held liable for any accidents they cause.
- Aggressive Driving: Driving recklessly by speeding, tailgating, running red lights or stop signs and disobeying traffic rules can result in dangerous car accidents. Those who engage in such unsafe driving practices can be responsible for the injuries they cause.
- Defective Auto Parts: When equipment malfunctions and causes accidents such as tire blowouts, brake failure, or issues with the steering system, the manufacturer may be held liable for resulting injuries. In addition, defective safety features like seat belts, car seats, and airbags can further increase the danger and severity of collisions.
- Dangerous Roads: If injuries occur due to road defects, malfunctioning traffic lights, improper signage, or dangerous intersections, the government of a city or state may be held responsible.
Experienced Indianapolis Car Accident Attorneys
Most of our Indiana auto accident cases involve severe injuries such as brain and spinal cord trauma, or multiple fractures with complicated soft tissue injuries. We also find ourselves representing families of fatal accident victims. At Young & Young, we understand an auto accident may be a life changing event. The resulting financial and emotional distress can be overwhelming. We stand ready to help you get the compensation and support you deserve.
What We Will Do for You to Ensure Maximum Compensation
Our legal practice will determine your claim’s value through a comprehensive case review to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
We work on a contingency fee, so you only have to pay us for our fees if we recover compensation.
Identify All Defendants
Your Indianapolis car accident lawyer might identify multiple defendants to add to your case’s legal claim or lawsuit, such as –
- Other at-fault drivers
- The vehicle manufacturer
- The roadway designer or maintainer
- The municipality
Our legal practice will collect all of the evidence needed to support your case, including –
- Photos of the crash scene
- Pictures of the vehicles involved in the crash
- Police reports
- Witness statements
- Medical records
- Video footage of the accident (if available)
Negotiate A Settlement With The Insurance Company
Our legal practice will negotiate a fair and full settlement with the insurance company on your behalf. We have years of experience negotiating with insurers and getting clients the best possible settlement.
Resolving a personal injury claim might take multiple negotiation settlement meetings, especially if multiple defendants are involved in the crash.
File a Car Accident Lawsuit
Our Indianapolis law firm will file a car accident lawsuit on your behalf when enough evidence is available. A lawsuit will allow us to take the defendant’s insurer to court and fight for a fair trial.
Submitting a claim through our law firm will inform the insurance company that you have an experienced and aggressive law firm fighting for your rights and could result in a better settlement offer from the insurance company.
Contact the Top Auto Accident Lawyers in Indianapolis, IN
For a free consultation about our ability to represent your claims, contact one of the experienced personal injury lawyers at Young & Young in Indianapolis.