Severe Injury Lawyers in Indianapolis, IN
Have You Suffered A Serious, Life-Changing Injury in Indiana?
Victims of severe injuries are often left with physical and psychological scars that leave them drowning in medical bills, lost wages and life-altering pain.
Get the Compensation YOU Deserve!
Hire the Best Severe Injury Attorneys in Indianapolis
At Young & Young Law, we empathize with the physical and emotional suffering that a client might endure, and advocate for these victims and the compensation they are entitled to. Whether a traumatic brain injury (TBI), severe burns, amputation or paralysis resulting from severe spinal injuries, we understand that it is never enough to prove a defendant’s liability under the law of negligence, products liability law, or any other legal theory. At Young & Young, we also make sure to present clear and thoroughly documented proof of the plaintiff’s damages. In the most severe injury cases, where the accident victim’s recovery is uncertain or where the full range of future treatment or assisted living expenses is in dispute, we make it a priority to ensure that the damages portion of the lawsuit is thoroughly prepared and supported by solid evidence.
Have YOU Received A Life-Altering Injury?
Experienced Attorneys Representing Clients Who Suffer Serious, Life-Changing Injuries in Indianapolis
Injuries often occur without warning, and they can drastically affect a person’s life for years to come. Whether they occur because of car accidents, medical malpractice, defective products, or other reasons, severe injuries can result in long-term disability, financial problems, and emotional difficulties. When injuries occur because of someone’s negligence, victims deserve to receive compensation that addresses the full extent of the damages they have suffered.
The personal injury lawyers of Young & Young Law are dedicated to pursuing justice for those who have been injured due to others’ negligence. We work with our clients to document the full extent of their injuries and the short-term and long-term effects on their lives and their families. This helps us ensure that those responsible for these injuries are held fully accountable.
Receiving Full Compensation for Catastrophic Injuries
Severe injuries can cause immediate pain and suffering and may require medical treatment. Additionally, their repercussions can last for years or even for the rest of someone’s life. When someone is unable to work while recovering from an injury, their family may face financial difficulties and may need to pay for expensive rehabilitation. Victims of accidents may suffer permanent disabilities which can reduce their ability to earn an income, necessitate ongoing treatment and accommodations, and cause stress and emotional suffering for their whole family.
The negligent party who caused an injury should be held responsible for these damages, ensuring that a family has the financial resources they need as they work to recover. Victims may be able to pursue compensation in cases involving:
- Brain Injuries: Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) can be caused by concussions, infections, improper medical treatment, or conditions like chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE). These injuries can have long-term effects on a person’s health, such as cognitive impairments, loss of motor skills and coordination, memory loss, erratic and aggressive behavior, and dementia.
- Spine Injuries: Injuries to the back or spinal cord may require multiple surgeries and ongoing rehabilitation. Pain is a common struggle for those affected, and more severe cases can result in paraplegia or quadriplegia.
- Amputations: Losing a limb can be very difficult both physically and emotionally, and it may require significant lifestyle changes. Additionally, the associated expenses such as prosthetics or other accommodations can be very costly and may pose a financial burden.
- Burns: Severe burns can cause intense pain and psychological trauma. The treatment for such burns may require extensive medical attention and long-term care, and disfigurement can add to the emotional toll.
- Fractures: Healing broken bones can be a time-consuming process and can hinder a person’s ability to earn an income. Severe fractures that involve wrist, skull, face, hip, knee or ankle may require complex surgery, leading to long-term disability.
Severe Injuries Need Dedicated Attorneys Who Fight to Win!
We work closely with experts from many fields to develop the damages claim in your personal injury case: treating physicians, forensic medical experts, life care planning professionals, physiatrists, adaptive technology experts, and economists, depending on the facts of your case. Our vast experience with the most serious personal injury cases can help ensure that your claim will be developed and presented in thorough detail. It can also protect you from the risk of settling for an amount that remains insufficient to cover your losses and future needs.
Contact our Catastrophic Injury Attorneys in Indianapolis Today!
For a free consultation about our ability to represent your claims, contact the experienced personal injury lawyers at Young & Young in Indianapolis.